World of Rugs
Wild Ones - 21 Grey / Ivory
Regular Maintenance & Care Suggestions
Preferred Rug Fibers
The type of fiber used in a rug plays a key role in how it feels and how well it performs. Basically, there are two fiber types: natural and man-made. The predominant natural rug fiber is wool. Other natural materials such as silk, linen, sisal, jute and cotton are sometimes blended with wool. Due to modern technology, many rugs on today's market are made from synthetic fibers such as nylon, acrylic, polypropylene, viscose and polyester.
Wool is the most beautiful, luxurious, and durable of all the rug fibers. It is a natural fiber that is highly regarded for its strength, durability, crush resistance, cleanability, and comfort.
- Easy to Clean. Natural resilience to dirt and soiling make wools exceptionally easy to maintain. Wool is a non-allergenic fiber; it does not promote the growth of bacteria or dust mites, or give off harmful emissions. Wools are safe for your family.
- Strong and Durable. Woven technology ensures wools are incredibly durable and strong, creating products that last.
- Crush Resistant. Natural crimp gives wools built-in resilience to crushing. Furniture marks disappear when the fiber is gently moistened and allowed to recover naturally.
- Inherently Fire Safe. Naturally flame retardant, wools are difficult to ignite, do not melt, and are self-extinguishable.
- Resistant to Static. Wools do not suffer from static electricity build-up.
- Comfortable. Inherent substance and volume gives wools superior sound and heat insulating properties.
- Environmentally Friendly. Beauty and sustainability come naturally with the original eco-friendly fiber.
Visit Wools of New Zealand to learn more about this superior fiber.
Nylon, Acrylic, Olefin, Viscose, Polypropylene or Polyester
These man-made fibers offer a combination of richness and easy-care at an affordable price. Advancements in synthetic yarn technology have continued to develop amazing color clarity, colorfastness while maintaining crush resistance and stain protection.
- Easy to clean
- Family friendly
- Color fast
- Low maintenance
- Very affordable
Hooked of 100% wool, this Wild Ones Collection is a softer side of the savannah brought to life by artisans in India. Wild Ones is a beautiful contemporary rug with contrasting hues and is a chic twist on the classic animal print.
- 100% Wool
- Made in India
- Pile Height: 0.5"
- Backing: Cotton Canvas
Regular Maintenance & Care Suggestions
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization Number.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.